All the latest mobile world technology scoop #1
- Huawei has launched Special Edition of P30 Pro in China, different style of packaging and some cool accessories are packed within.
- Android mobile user base has increased to a thumping 2.5 billion (250 Crores) users. Actual numbers are much higher as this is only mobile with google play store. Non google play store devices like in China are not included.
- Google play protect is doing its job very well by scanning almost 50 billion apps everyday.
- Android 9 Pie has finally reached 10% of the Android devices out there. Still its a very very small number and Google should do something to imrpove on this.
- Sharp has announced dual notch display mobile. It has a waterdrop notch upside and downside there is a big notch.
- Apples Q1 2019 profit is as much as 5 times that of Huawei’s in the same period.
- There are some render leaks which suggest iPhone XR would feature a dual rear camera setup.
- Motorola one vision renders leaks online before launch. Its confirm to have 48MP primary camera.
- Nokia 8.1 gets April security patch and some stability improvements.
- Samsung has announced new 64MP Isocell sensor, It could come in upcoming Galaxy Note 10.
- Moto E6 has cleared FCC certification. Will come with SD430 and 3000 mAh battery.
- Its finally confirmed that OnePlus 7 Pro will come with 6.67 inch 90Hz notchless display.
- Xu Jieyung general manager of Xiaomi Group’s has confirmed that Redmi flagship with SD855 is coming soon.
- Oppo Reno series Soon to launch in India. Price and launch date not confirmed yet.
- Leaked Teaser shows Samsung Galaxy A60 and Galaxy A80 will very soon launch in India.
- Vivo Y3 with stunning looks and triple camera soon to launch in China.
- One more leak of Oppo K3 Design and hardware seen online again. Could come with 6.5 inch display, 16MP + 2MP camera and 8GB/ 128GB to price around 2199 yuan (₹23000).
- iPhone XR 2019 will have 2 new color variants Green and Lavender.
Also Read : Top 5 budget smartphones in India